Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why I Want to Go to Prison, Part 2

Last week or so, I shared with you my plans to rob the Bank of America in San Francisco,Friday, October 23, 2009 at 4 PM.

I suppose you are all wondering how that went.

Unfortunately, just as I was putting the finishing touches on my mission (drawing up a proposed list of Federal Prisons conducive for the writing of books), my downstairs neighbor Tom called me on the wireless telephone to tell me that the BofA branch in that location had moved to North Carolina.

This stumped me for a few minutes, as I doubted I could get to the North Carolina BofA before closing time.

Suddenly a brilliant solution
flushed into my mind: There were other BofA branches in San Francisco. I could rob one of them!

I was truly undaunted, but when I expressed my undauntedness, Tom sternly warned me that some Very Important Friends of His in the FBI had called to inform him that everyone at the local FBI had come down with the H1N1 flu.

This meant, therefore, there would be no FBI agents at the BofA to arrest me when I made my daring afternoon raid.

What’s more, if took the MUNI bus, I might catch the H1N1 virus myself!

This was something to ponder.

It is a good thing that I do not get out of the house very often.

Thank you for your help.

No comments: